Costs & Funding Options

Clear, up-front prices & no hidden fees

  • Home
  • Costs & Funding

Care Service Costs & Funding

You may be eligible for funding to help with the cost of your care, and any special equipment or adaptations you require.

No matter how much you have in savings, Shropshire County Council will carry out a free Care and Support Assessment to see if you are entitled to any help.

In most cases, if you have over £23,500 in savings, you would not be entitled to any help towards the cost of your care. However, it is always worth checking with your local authority.

If you are entitled to receive funding for your care, the local authority will work alongside you and your family to ensure you get the care you require.

You may be able to claim attendance allowance or personal independence payments. These payments are not means tested, so regardless of your savings, you can make a claim.

Call us on 01948 663246 to find out more about our funding and cost options or alternatively email us on

Enquire about costs